Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Landing Page
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials and a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on selected blogs, so if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Landing Page
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses in one page. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Landing Page
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making your own using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Landing Page
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Landing Page
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Landing Page
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can charge your students for your services at different times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Landing Page
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design relevant educational content. Kajabi Landing Page
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Landing Page
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to see the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Landing Page
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while in the move. Kajabi Landing Page