A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Videos Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. If you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Videos Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Videos Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by making one using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Videos Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Videos Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Videos Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Videos Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant courses. Videos Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more information and tips the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering in your decision. Videos Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to see how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Videos Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Videos Kajabi