Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired audience, others might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Language
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. In addition this allows students like you run and develop courses without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Language
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Language
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that, the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove any Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by making one with an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Language
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Language
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Language
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Language
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat is available for certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create useful courses. Kajabi Language
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Language
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable price, we can imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that the other as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide all the features you need to be able to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Language
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while in the move. Kajabi Language