Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Leadpages
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Leadpages
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools on the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you insert various types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Leadpages
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by creating your own using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Leadpages
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Leadpages
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Leadpages
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the products at different dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Leadpages
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat is available at certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop useful courses. Kajabi Leadpages
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi Leadpages
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price we can see the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that the other has as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Leadpages
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Leadpages