Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended audience, some might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer almost all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Lifetime Deal
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Lifetime Deal
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as categories and posts, or. The posts are where you can insert different types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your course in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Lifetime Deal
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Lifetime Deal
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Lifetime Deal
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Lifetime Deal
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build the sales funnel you want from beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Lifetime Deal
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful educational content. Kajabi Lifetime Deal
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Lifetime Deal
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price range, we can see the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Lifetime Deal
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Lifetime Deal