A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Top Of The Page
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Top Of The Page
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Top Of The Page
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Top Of The Page
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Top Of The Page
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Top Of The Page
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can charge your students for your services at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Top Of The Page
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design useful courses. Kajabi Top Of The Page
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Top Of The Page
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable cost, we can see how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Top Of The Page
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi Top Of The Page