Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, others may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Linkedin
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features can be digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials along with your own blog to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with all the features you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Linkedin
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Linkedin
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove any Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by making your own using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Linkedin
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Linkedin
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you want and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Linkedin
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Linkedin
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design useful educational content. Kajabi Linkedin
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Linkedin
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can see the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than the other as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Linkedin
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Linkedin