A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Spectrum
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials and a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled with all the features you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Spectrum
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Spectrum
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as part of your membership area.
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by creating your own using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Spectrum
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Spectrum
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Spectrum
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the services at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Spectrum
> > Click Here to Check Out Kajabi < <
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design relevant courses. Kajabi Spectrum
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Spectrum
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to imagine how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Spectrum
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while traveling. Kajabi Spectrum