Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired audience, some may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Live Chat
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. In addition this allows students like you run and develop courses without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials along with your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Live Chat
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses on one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Live Chat
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that, the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away any Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by creating your own using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Kajabi Live Chat
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Live Chat
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Live Chat
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at different times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Live Chat
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant courses. Kajabi Live Chat
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Live Chat
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price range we can see how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Live Chat
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while traveling. Kajabi Live Chat