A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired audience, some might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? How Do I Login To Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. In addition this allows students like you to run and create an online course without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products and a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. How Do I Login To Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. How Do I Login To Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. How Do I Login To Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement How Do I Login To Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. How Do I Login To Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. How Do I Login To Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat is available at certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design relevant courses. How Do I Login To Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other information and tips, the help center is available to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. How Do I Login To Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can see how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ How Do I Login To Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when on the go. How Do I Login To Kajabi