Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, others might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Location
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. If you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Location
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by entering the keywords. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you can insert different types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one page. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Location
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove all Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making your own using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Location
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Location
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Location
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a given time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Location
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design relevant course content. Kajabi Location
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Kajabi Location
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to imagine the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Location
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while on the go. Kajabi Location