Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, others might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Simplero Vs Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features can be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days available on certain blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Simplero Vs Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one page. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Simplero Vs Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by creating your own using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Simplero Vs Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Simplero Vs Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Simplero Vs Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for services at various times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Simplero Vs Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design meaningful courses. Simplero Vs Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Simplero Vs Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can see the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing like the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Simplero Vs Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while in the move. Simplero Vs Kajabi