Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Log In
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products and a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the site and the course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Log In
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Log In
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating your own using Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Log In
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Log In
You can create as many emails to the campaign you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Log In
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at different times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Log In
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design meaningful educational content. Kajabi Log In
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Log In
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can imagine the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Log In
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while in the move. Kajabi Log In