Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Hire Kajabi Experts
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products and a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Hire Kajabi Experts
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Hire Kajabi Experts
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by creating one with the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Hire Kajabi Experts
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Hire Kajabi Experts
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Hire Kajabi Experts
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can charge your students for your products at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Hire Kajabi Experts
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat is available at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant educational content. Hire Kajabi Experts
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Hire Kajabi Experts
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable price range we can understand how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Hire Kajabi Experts
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Hire Kajabi Experts