Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired audience, others might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Login For Students
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who like to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. So if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Login For Students
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items within the website by typing in the words. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you insert various types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Login For Students
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
In addition in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by making your own using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Login For Students
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Login For Students
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Login For Students
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your products at various times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Login For Students
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create relevant courses. Kajabi Login For Students
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Kajabi Login For Students
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price, we can understand the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Login For Students
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Login For Students