Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your target audience, some might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Login Page
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials and blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who might want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Login Page
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses on one page. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Login Page
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Kajabi Login Page
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Login Page
You can create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Login Page
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your services at different times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Login Page
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat is available for certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful educational content. Kajabi Login Page
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more information and tips the help desk is available to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Login Page
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can understand the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Login Page
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while traveling. Kajabi Login Page