Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target audience, some might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Tatiana Arias Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with every feature you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Tatiana Arias Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for items and tools on the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your course in one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Tatiana Arias Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one with Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Tatiana Arias Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Tatiana Arias Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Tatiana Arias Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Tatiana Arias Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live chat is available at specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful course content. Tatiana Arias Kajabi
As for training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more information and tips the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Tatiana Arias Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to see the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that the other as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Tatiana Arias Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when traveling. Tatiana Arias Kajabi