Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Login
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of important features included within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. So if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Login
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your course in the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand like your logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Login
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one with the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Kajabi Login
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Login
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Login
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Login
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create meaningful educational content. Kajabi Login
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Login
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to understand the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Login
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Login