Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Yoga Commercial
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Yoga Commercial
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Yoga Commercial
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by making your own using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Yoga Commercial
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Yoga Commercial
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Yoga Commercial
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Yoga Commercial
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant educational content. Kajabi Yoga Commercial
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Kajabi Yoga Commercial
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can see the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Yoga Commercial
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Yoga Commercial