Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your intended audience, some might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Logo Png
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Logo Png
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Logo Png
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by creating one using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Kajabi Logo Png
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Logo Png
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Logo Png
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Logo Png
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create meaningful course content. Kajabi Logo Png
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Kajabi Logo Png
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable price, we can imagine the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Logo Png
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while traveling. Kajabi Logo Png