A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target audience, others may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Video Size
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give it a try. With the abundance of features that are included in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. If you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Video Size
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Video Size
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that, the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by making one using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Video Size
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Video Size
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Video Size
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Video Size
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat is available at specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant educational content. Kajabi Video Size
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Video Size
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can see how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other has which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Video Size
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Video Size