A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Marketing
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products and a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Marketing
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Marketing
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Marketing
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Marketing
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Marketing
Another of Kajabi’s top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the services at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Marketing
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant educational content. Kajabi Marketing
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Kajabi Marketing
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price range we can understand the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Marketing
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while in the move. Kajabi Marketing