Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your desired audience, some may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Eventbrite Kajabi Integration
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. If you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Eventbrite Kajabi Integration
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you put in different types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Eventbrite Kajabi Integration
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away the Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by making your own using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Eventbrite Kajabi Integration
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Eventbrite Kajabi Integration
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Eventbrite Kajabi Integration
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your products at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. Eventbrite Kajabi Integration
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat is available for certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create meaningful course content. Eventbrite Kajabi Integration
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional information and tips the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Eventbrite Kajabi Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can see how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Eventbrite Kajabi Integration
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when in the move. Eventbrite Kajabi Integration