A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Meaning In English
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with all the features you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Meaning In English
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called categories and posts, or. The posts are where you insert various types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses on one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Meaning In English
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Meaning In English
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Meaning In English
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Meaning In English
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can charge your students for your services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Meaning In English
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to design meaningful educational content. Kajabi Meaning In English
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Meaning In English
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can see the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other has which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Meaning In English
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Meaning In English