Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Stripe Kajabi Integration
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials and blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. If you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Stripe Kajabi Integration
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Stripe Kajabi Integration
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by making one with Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Stripe Kajabi Integration
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Stripe Kajabi Integration
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Stripe Kajabi Integration
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Stripe Kajabi Integration
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat is available for certain times and days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design relevant courses. Stripe Kajabi Integration
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other advice and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Stripe Kajabi Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range, we can understand the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Stripe Kajabi Integration
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when in the move. Stripe Kajabi Integration