Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired audience, others might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Meaning In Hindi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features can be digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products along with blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Meaning In Hindi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos, images, and font design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Meaning In Hindi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one with an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two options: either release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Meaning In Hindi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Meaning In Hindi
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Meaning In Hindi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Meaning In Hindi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design relevant educational content. Kajabi Meaning In Hindi
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Meaning In Hindi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can see how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than the other which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Meaning In Hindi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Meaning In Hindi