Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended audience, others might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Membership Templates
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important features that you may want to be aware of if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Membership Templates
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, respectively. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Membership Templates
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one with an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Kajabi Membership Templates
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Membership Templates
You can create as many emails to the campaign you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Membership Templates
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the products at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Membership Templates
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi Membership Templates
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Membership Templates
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can see how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Membership Templates
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while traveling. Kajabi Membership Templates