A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended audience, others might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Facebook Pixel Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the site and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Facebook Pixel Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools on the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses in one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Facebook Pixel Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove the Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Facebook Pixel Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Facebook Pixel Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Facebook Pixel Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. Facebook Pixel Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop meaningful course content. Facebook Pixel Kajabi
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional information and tips, the help center is available to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. Facebook Pixel Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable price we can see how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Facebook Pixel Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when traveling. Facebook Pixel Kajabi