Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, others might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Mobile App
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Mobile App
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you insert various types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Mobile App
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by making one with an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Mobile App
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Mobile App
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Mobile App
Another of Kajabi’s top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range to choose from. You can charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Mobile App
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat is available for specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create useful educational content. Kajabi Mobile App
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Mobile App
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can see the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Mobile App
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Mobile App