A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Newport
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features can be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products along with blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who like to give it a try. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Newport
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Newport
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away all Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by making one using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Newport
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Newport
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Newport
Another of Kajabi’s top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can either make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Newport
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat is available at certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create relevant educational content. Kajabi Newport
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Newport
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can understand the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Newport
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Newport