Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, others might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Momentum
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed with all the features you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Momentum
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are known as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Momentum
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Kajabi Momentum
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Momentum
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Momentum
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build the sales funnel you want from ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range to choose from. You can charge your students for your services at various times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Momentum
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create meaningful course content. Kajabi Momentum
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of other tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Momentum
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to understand the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than the other which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Momentum
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Momentum