Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target audience, some might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Processing A Manual Payment In Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and products along with your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Processing A Manual Payment In Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by entering the words. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. The posts are where you put in different types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your course in one page. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Processing A Manual Payment In Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by making your own using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Processing A Manual Payment In Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Processing A Manual Payment In Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Processing A Manual Payment In Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at different times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Processing A Manual Payment In Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop meaningful course content. Processing A Manual Payment In Kajabi
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about when making your choice. Processing A Manual Payment In Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can understand the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Processing A Manual Payment In Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Processing A Manual Payment In Kajabi