Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Monthly Retainer Package
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products and blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Monthly Retainer Package
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the words. Like we said the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. The posts are where you insert various types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses in one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Monthly Retainer Package
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by making one with the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Kajabi Monthly Retainer Package
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Monthly Retainer Package
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Monthly Retainer Package
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a given time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Monthly Retainer Package
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop relevant courses. Kajabi Monthly Retainer Package
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Monthly Retainer Package
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to understand the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Monthly Retainer Package
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while on the go. Kajabi Monthly Retainer Package