A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, some may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Never Subscribed
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. In addition this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products along with blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might want to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the site and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Never Subscribed
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools on the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Never Subscribed
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Kajabi Never Subscribed
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Never Subscribed
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Never Subscribed
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Never Subscribed
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design useful course content. Kajabi Never Subscribed
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Never Subscribed
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to imagine the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that the other has as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Never Subscribed
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all courses even while traveling. Kajabi Never Subscribed