A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired audience, some might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi New Features
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products and a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi New Features
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and it lets you look for tools and items within the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you insert various types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi New Features
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by making your own using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. Kajabi New Features
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi New Features
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi New Features
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the products at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi New Features
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to design useful courses. Kajabi New Features
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional information and tips the help desk will be there to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi New Features
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable price range, we can understand the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that the other has as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi New Features
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi New Features