Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your target audience, others might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Teachable Vs Thinkific Vs Kajabi Interface
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features can be accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Teachable Vs Thinkific Vs Kajabi Interface
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Teachable Vs Thinkific Vs Kajabi Interface
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove any Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by creating your own using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Teachable Vs Thinkific Vs Kajabi Interface
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Teachable Vs Thinkific Vs Kajabi Interface
You can create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Teachable Vs Thinkific Vs Kajabi Interface
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Teachable Vs Thinkific Vs Kajabi Interface
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design meaningful educational content. Teachable Vs Thinkific Vs Kajabi Interface
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Teachable Vs Thinkific Vs Kajabi Interface
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price, we can see the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Teachable Vs Thinkific Vs Kajabi Interface
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while traveling. Teachable Vs Thinkific Vs Kajabi Interface