A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi News
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with all the features you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. So if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi News
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi News
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition aside from that, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one with an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Kajabi News
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi News
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi News
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi News
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live chat is available for specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to design relevant educational content. Kajabi News
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi News
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to imagine how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi News
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi News