Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your intended audience, some may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Next Coupon Code
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. In addition this allows students like you to run and create an online course without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Next Coupon Code
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Next Coupon Code
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by creating one with the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Next Coupon Code
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Next Coupon Code
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Next Coupon Code
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Next Coupon Code
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat is available at certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design relevant course content. Kajabi Next Coupon Code
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Next Coupon Code
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can see how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than the other as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing like the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Next Coupon Code
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Next Coupon Code