Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Packages
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials along with your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with all the features you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Packages
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your course in one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Packages
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating one with an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Packages
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Packages
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Packages
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Packages
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant educational content. Kajabi Packages
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Packages
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine how Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Packages
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Packages