Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Next Login
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. In addition this allows students like you run and develop courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with all the features you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Next Login
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Next Login
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Next Login
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Next Login
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Next Login
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Next Login
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat is available for certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant courses. Kajabi Next Login
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Next Login
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to see how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Next Login
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Next Login