Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various important features you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your target audience, others might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Unto God
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. If you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Unto God
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Unto God
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that, the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove any Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Kajabi Unto God
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Unto God
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Unto God
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Unto God
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat is available for certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi Unto God
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Unto God
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can imagine the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Unto God
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Unto God