Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, others might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Nl
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features can be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products and your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with all the features you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Nl
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you insert various types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Nl
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away any Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by making your own using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Kajabi Nl
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Nl
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Nl
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Nl
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to create useful courses. Kajabi Nl
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of other information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Nl
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can see the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Nl
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while in the move. Kajabi Nl