Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Nonprofit Pricing
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. If you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Nonprofit Pricing
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Nonprofit Pricing
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
In addition, the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove any Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by making one using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your members have access to. Kajabi Nonprofit Pricing
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Nonprofit Pricing
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Nonprofit Pricing
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can make your student pay for products at various times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Nonprofit Pricing
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful courses. Kajabi Nonprofit Pricing
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Kajabi Nonprofit Pricing
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can imagine how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Nonprofit Pricing
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Nonprofit Pricing