Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your desired audience, others might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi 550M Global 2B Leereuters
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products and your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the website and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi 550M Global 2B Leereuters
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by typing in the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi 550M Global 2B Leereuters
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove the Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi 550M Global 2B Leereuters
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi 550M Global 2B Leereuters
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi 550M Global 2B Leereuters
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can make your student pay for services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi 550M Global 2B Leereuters
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design useful courses. Kajabi 550M Global 2B Leereuters
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for more tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi 550M Global 2B Leereuters
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can understand how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi 550M Global 2B Leereuters
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi 550M Global 2B Leereuters