Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired audience, others might not provide all these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Norge
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Norge
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for tools and items within the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Norge
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content.
In addition in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one with the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Norge
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Norge
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Norge
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Norge
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi Norge
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for more tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Norge
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Norge
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Norge