Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Office
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the most important features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who want to give it a try. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Office
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your course in one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Office
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by making one using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Office
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Office
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Office
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at different times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Office
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create useful course content. Kajabi Office
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Office
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can imagine the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Office
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Office