Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi On Pc
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi On Pc
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi On Pc
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating your own using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi On Pc
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi On Pc
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi On Pc
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the services at different times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi On Pc
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop useful course content. Kajabi On Pc
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Kajabi On Pc
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost we can imagine how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that Kajabi as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing like the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi On Pc
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi On Pc