Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your desired audience, others might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Minus One
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Minus One
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Minus One
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one with an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Minus One
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Minus One
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Minus One
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at various times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Minus One
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to design meaningful courses. Kajabi Minus One
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Minus One
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range, we can imagine the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Minus One
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Minus One