A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your desired audience, others might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi On Smart Tv
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials along with blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. If you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi On Smart Tv
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by entering the words. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses on one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi On Smart Tv
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by making one using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Kajabi On Smart Tv
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi On Smart Tv
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi On Smart Tv
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi On Smart Tv
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create useful educational content. Kajabi On Smart Tv
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other information and tips the help desk will be there to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi On Smart Tv
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to understand the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi On Smart Tv
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi On Smart Tv