A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended audience, others may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi On Tv
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products and your own blog to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi On Tv
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your course in one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi On Tv
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove any Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by creating your own using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi On Tv
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi On Tv
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi On Tv
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at different times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi On Tv
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant educational content. Kajabi On Tv
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. Kajabi On Tv
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable price, we can understand the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi On Tv
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when in the move. Kajabi On Tv